[mythtv-users] Harmony Remote 676 - working great!

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 2 22:01:06 UTC 2006

Hey all,

I've spent the last couple days getting my Harmony 676 remote working
and it's pretty sweet.  As others have pointed out, very high WAF on
this unit!

I'm just doing a quick check to see if it would be worthwhile to write a
little HowTo on this thing.  I know it's useful "for posterity", and if
for nobody else's good but my own, I'll document it in at least rough form.

But if there are folks out there that have just bought one, or are
thinking seriously about it (there's a $50 rebate going on, and the 676
can be had for less than $100 after rebate), I could try to crank out
something that someone besides me might find useful some time in the
next few days.

If you're interested and your time frame is NOW, reply on- or off-list.

later,
john