[mythtv-users] nuvexport HD content captured via firewire

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Feb 2 22:55:57 UTC 2006

> I've played around and got my myth box capturing from firewire almost
> 100% now thanks to all the tips I've picked up from the liswt and the
> archives.  What I'm trying to do now is nuvexport a show I've recorded
> in HD.  In nuvexport, I export as a DVD (option 5) and use all of the
> defaults.  What I end up with is a video that has it's colour all messed
> up.  It's like a band of green rolling by all the time.  Has anyone else
> seen this and is there a way to correct this?

I get the same thing..  it only happens with 1080 content (720 works
fine).  Happens with ffmpeg, transcode and mencoder with any export
type.  I have *NO* idea how to fix this, and chalk it up to a problem
with the resolution resize code used in all three programs.

If someone can tell me how to fix it, I'd love to get it into nuvexport.

-Chris