[mythtv-users] mythburn install help

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 03:10:35 UTC 2006

Gregg:

If you've installed from Jarod's guide, I am assuming you are using Fedora.
Search on FC4 and mythburn.  I wrote a short note on what you will need to
get mythburn to run (for one, you need Sun's JRE to get ProjectX to run).

To answer your questions:

1)  I can't remember, but the default offered by the program works just
fine.
2)  apache
3)  apache

George