[mythtv-users] SVN install on Xbox Plugins and Themes directory?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:51:56 UTC 2006

I just did an install from SVN on an Xbox and after compiling and installing
the themes and plugins none are present in Myth. After installing the make
on both the plugins and themes the directory's they were installed to were
/share/mythtv.

The only thing I can think of that would cause this would be the directory's
for the install were incorrect?

I downloaded Myth, MythThemes and Mythplugins into seperate directory's in
/usr/src so it looks like this -

/usr/src/mythtv
/usr/src/myththemes
/usr/src/mythplugins

Is that the correct way to do that?

How do I know what directory Myth was installed in?

Thanks,