[mythtv-users] SVN install Plugins and Themes directory?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 12:12:31 UTC 2006

O.K. so answering my own thread again, this is becoming a habit especially
on an Xbox...

For some reason when the mythplugins were installed the link to
mythconfig.mak got lost deleted or something, I'm not sure. So, in order to
fix this I re-created the symlink in each directory of mythplugins and the
sub-directory's as well.

That's what the error was telling me, in the directory
/home/mythtv/mythplugins/mythcontrols/mythcontrols the link to
mythconfig.mak was misssing.

make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/mythtv/mythplugins/mythcontrols/mythcontrols'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `mythconfig.mak', needed by `Makefile'.
Stop.

To re-create the symlink simply do the following, 'ls -s
/usr/local/include/mythtv mythconfig.mak' remember to do this in each
directory and sub-directory. It worked for me.

AJM,