[mythtv-users] Automaticly crop 4:3 broadcast out of 16:9 hdtv feed?

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 16:08:32 UTC 2006

I use autogk on windows. Search doom9 forums for more info
(http://www.doom9.org)
It does great job in mpeg2 (make sure rename the HD recording to .ts)
to mpeg4 conversion. A decent resolution SD 1 hour program converts to
about 1GB in size.

I think mencoder's crop options can do the same if you want to use
linux only solution.