[mythtv-users] AC97 in only one speaker

Thomas Baker thomas.baker at villanova.edu
Sun Feb 5 18:38:49 UTC 2006

Thanks for taking the time to respond to this.  I just read your message
and have not had a chance to try any of this, but you'll be happy to
know, you literally just saved me from giving up on the whole MythTV
thing completely.  I'll post back my results as I know there are others
who are experiencing this same issue.

-Tom