[mythtv-users] s/pdif sound fc 4

travis moralindignation at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:15:48 UTC 2006

I've been working for a couple months on my myth. This is my first
post here since I have started my build. I really hope I can get some
help on this piece. I seem to have everything else working, but I
can't get my digital sound to work. I am very confused. I've followed
jarod's guide, but I am having trouble following the information on
digital sound. Right now, everything (kde and myth) is coming out of
the speaker that is built in. I can't seem to override it. I've
googled, but can't figure this out.

Please advise!