[mythtv-users] Hauppauge MediaMVP

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Feb 6 02:18:32 UTC 2006

On Feb 5, 2006, at 7:04 PM, PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:

> I hear ya.   As soon as I figure out how to make Road runner
> play my NUVs (without doing a nuvexport), I'll
> be quite happy as well.

"Road runner" ????? What's that?

Anyway, my local Radio Shack had a couple of these MVPs they were
unloading for $30/each,so I grabbed them, even though I already had a
couple of SMC EZ-Streams, which are similar but have 802.11G built-
in. I don't know how hackable the SMCs are though.

Now if I could only find a program worth watching...