[mythtv-users] Harmony 628 and Silitek SK-7551 IR Keyboard

Mike Grusin mgrusin at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 00:55:30 UTC 2006

Kirby Bakken wrote:

> one idea might be to send 3 'Esc'
> keystrokes, followed by a 'Space' (or Enter)...  I think this would put
> you on the 'main' Myth screen.  Then, depending on what theme you had
> configured, you could just then send 'Up' and/or 'Down' keystrokes,
> followed by a 'Space/Enter' keystroke to, for example, Watch TV.....

Only problem with that is, when you back up to the "quit Myth" screen and go
forward, you don't end up at the top button, you end up at the same button
you left (which was thoughtful of the developer IMO ;).  Oddly, this only
seems to work for the main/quit screen, other screens return you to the top
item.

Your trivia for today.  -Mike G.