[mythtv-users] Jason Beck's QAM guide Now on the Wiki

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Tue Feb 7 17:20:40 UTC 2006

I converted it to perl and combined it with my original script. I was like the
other folks in that I had problems using 'time' with mplayer and got better
results by grepping through the mplayer output to see if it found video.

I would post my script except it has the nasty malloc problem after 60 scans.
If I can figure out how to fix that I will post it though.

But thanks for the script, it gave me a good starting point :)

Daniel