[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 4 with Fusion Lite DVB-T

Steve Baker vengeance at smeg.org
Tue Feb 7 21:53:52 UTC 2006

Matthew Carle wrote:

> [...]
Correct - the light cards work under kernel 2.6.9 and later, and the
full cards work with some patching on kernels 2.6.10, and with the right
options on kernel 2.6.13 onwards.

The guy who's written all the DVICO Linux drivers site is here :
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/

An out of date guide to getting the DVICO card to work in Linux is here
: http://www.users.on.net/~jani/dvico-mythtv.html

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Steve Baker.