[mythtv-users] OS X frontend - font display problem (japanese, but applies to others im sure)

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:46:01 UTC 2006

Weird! I just noticed that on my Mac OS X frontend Japanese characters
aren't displaying when the "Program Information" is being displayed on
the watch TV mode. Just lots of blocks (empty) (wrong font?).

Program Guide? No problem. japanese is ok.
Main menus? No problem. japanese is ok.

Only when I am changing channels on the Watch TV mode and the program
info pops up.

Couldn't find a font selector from menus either... any ideas?

thanks
david