[mythtv-users] KWorld's DVB-T 100 PCI card supported

Juergen Helmers juergen.helmers at charite.de
Thu Feb 9 14:08:45 UTC 2006

Hi!

Right now I use an analog PCTV Pro from Pinnacle for a MythTV box. It
basically all works but the picture quality is rather poor...

Therefore I am thinking of switching to dvb-t which is available in my area.
At the same time I would like to keep the analog input for my camcorder. So I
though I go for a hybrid card.

Looking around I found the Kworld dvb-t 100 which seems to suit my needs and
is not awfully expensive.

http://www.kworld.com.tw/en/product/digital/001/dvb-t100.htm#003

The big question of course is: Is this card supported by Linux?

Has anybody any experience with this card?
Can anybody recommend another hybrid card, known to work?

Thanks Juergen