[mythtv-users] Important Cable Question

cweisiger@i-55.com cweisiger at i-55.com
Thu Feb 9 22:44:54 UTC 2006

i pay for my digital channels also...I just dont want to have to get another
cable box just to hook up to my mythbox for the purpose of recording and
viewing at the same time different channels...

But i guess I was just had a brain scan....my cable box has a/v jacks
you know the (white,red,yellow) jacks on the back, along with the
regular cable line connection...and it has an A/B button on the front..

could that lead to the idea that i can watch two channels at the same time
with the A/B button...its a motorola cable box that charter
gave me for my cable service..i tried hooking it up but didnt realize about
the A/B button on the front of it...I guess Ill just have to
do some investigation work on my part...

Ill let everyone know what i find out..