[mythtv-users] MythTV cut list conversion to avidemux edl files

Rick Smith rick_t_smith at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 23:00:09 UTC 2006

As I wish to edit some recordings made using MythTV (PVR-350 card) using
avidemux it would be helpful to take the png file produced by the
commercial break flagging component of mythtv and convert it to an
avidemux edl file. I don't altogether trust Myth to get the breaks right
but it would sure help....or are there problems with the need to cut on
i-frames that I don't really understand?

...does anyone know of such a utility?

Rick