[mythtv-users] Mythstream player.xml file

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:06:11 UTC 2006

I've installed mythstream (not mythstreamTV) from ATrpms binary RPMs.
I noticed in the INSTALL file for the source (which I downloaded
before the RPM) it talks about changing the size of the zoom:

OPTIONAL: VIDEO SCALING
------------------------
--> the file player.xml holds mplayer command line parameters. If you
have a proper display
    driver installed, you might want to remove the -zoom parameter
(software scaling):
      <item>
        <name>-zoom</name>
        <value></value>
      </item>

Does anyone know where player.xml is supposed to live as it's not part
of the RPM package that I installed and I would like to play with it
to try to alter the size of the playback.

Regards,
Phill