[mythtv-users] 0.19 MythWeb + MythStreamTV

John Biundo johnbiundo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 16:56:53 UTC 2006

Jochen Kühner wrote:
> i had a respose to the email, but i said the file is not corrupt.
>
> maybe i used the wrong parameters to compress the file, but it opens
> cleanly with midnight commander.
>
> *** addon:
>
> i found the solution... i didn't compress the file, so it was only a
> tar, not a tar.bz2....

Hi Jochen,

OK, that was the problem with the file.  It untars fine.  Thanks.

Any ideas for me on my other problem:

I can't build ffmpeg on an ubuntu 5.10 system with gcc 4.0

Running make produces:

In file included from avcodec.h:14,
                   from common.c:28:
common.h:67: error: array type has incomplete element type
common.h:71: error: array type has incomplete element type
make[1]: *** [common.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mythtv/ffmpeg-0.4.9-pre1/libavcodec'
make: *** [lib] Error 2

Thanks for any assistance.

John