[mythtv-users] PVR 250 recording quality adjustment

Mike Harrison trapperofspam at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 18:47:35 UTC 2006

I have a pvr250 in my mythtv setup. The recording quality is ok, but I  would like to improve it. Currently, an hour long program equates to a  file size of 2.1GB. I believe I have the resolution set to 640x480 (I  could be wrong with this). What can I adjust to get a better quality  recording while also not inflating the file size too much?