[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs: Temporary scale-back to 3 days of listings

Zap2It-Labs labs at zap2it.com
Fri Feb 10 22:48:56 UTC 2006

Hello,

Important note for users for Zap2it Labs (MythTV users in the U.S. and
Canada):

To address availability and performance problems, we are scaling back
listings from 13 days to 3 days.  This is a temporary fix, not a policy
change.

As always, we appreciate your patience.  You're welcome to discuss here
(mythtv-users) or follow the official thread in the Zap2it Labs forums:
http://bb.labs.zap2it.com/viewtopic.php?t=794

Regards,
Tom
Zap2it Labs forum and customer service manager