[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 1.51

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Sat Feb 11 00:38:54 UTC 2006

> Looks like its not importing into the database after all. I will let
> it run again tomorrow, however todays automatic run didn't import
> anything.

My mythfilldatabase failed last night too; no idea why. Manual run of
mythfilldatabase around 10am worked fine without any changes to script.
Looks to me like the NineMSN site was down or not functioning correctly
between 2am and 4am this morning.

Another minor fix; channel xmltvid information is now included in the
key for the cached data --- the caching code was defeating the recent
fix to the channel matching code (people with 'TV' and 'TV+2' problems
needed to run with --ignore-cache the fix existing programs --- now it
shouldn't matter).

   <http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au>   v1.51

Note: cached data will be ignored, so the slow option will take a while
to read all the details again...

Michael.

p.s. Now that MythTV SVN has (and 0.19 will have) the ability to use the
same xmltvid for several channels, I'm going to remove the duplicate
feature sometime soon...