[mythtv-users] nuvexport video skipping

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:49:19 UTC 2006

>I'm gonna try encoding with avi demux in windows now and see how it does...

Well, I've managed to get it encoded pretty well with avidemux, only problem
now is that it only plays in linux, windows media player's saying it needs
new codecs :o\ but that's another problem entirely (I think a prob avidemux
that should be fixed in a later version).

So I still don't know what was causing the skipping. I'll never give up but
I think I'll wait for new versions of myth/nuvexport/avidemuxer/xvid codec
before I start trying again.

Christopher

ps. how do I reply to a reply without having a reply to reply to? :oP I
don't recieve the emails, just check everything on the archive site online
and just add an Re: to the original title, which just ends up as a reply to
the original post.