[mythtv-users] Howto setup V4L devices in MythTV

Paul Wilson paul at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Feb 12 05:39:12 UTC 2006

I have a DNTV Live Pro which is a Hybird DVB-T and Analog + Video
Capture Card.
I have got the DVB-T stations going in MythTV now I'm looking to get the
Analog and Svideo/Composite Inputs working in MythTV, but its not all
together obvious how this is done.
ie I want to enable MythTV to record from these input devices .
My V4L (Video 4 Linux) drivers recognizes them and TVTime app shows
output , so I guess is a MythTV question on how to configure them.