[mythtv-users] 0.19 Ubuntu Packages

Jeremy Teale lists at thehunter.ws
Sun Feb 12 12:15:01 UTC 2006

I've created some packages for Ubuntu and would appreciate it if any
intrepid souls out there would care to test them. They were created
for Breezy, but from my initial tests, at least mythfrontend also works
on Dapper. There are issues on Dapper with naming for plugins like
mythbrowser and the KDE libs it requires.
Please back up your database before installing them.
There is a file conflict with a png image between mythflix and
mythnews. I plan on patching mythflix and renaming the png unless
anyone else knows of a simpler method.

http://deb.thehunter.ws
Detailed information about how they're compiled can be found at
http://www.thehunter.ws/repo/packages/breezy , scroll down to
"mythtv-stable".
--
Jeremy Teale