[mythtv-users] Seek table rebuilding for MPEG-2 broken in 0.18.1, alas

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Feb 13 00:31:03 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> says:
> mythcommflag --rebuild -f xyz.nuv

I noted in my original message that --rebuild didn't rebuid the seek
table, but perhaps should have also specifically noted that --rebuild
-f didn't work either. (On the other hand, I'd be curious to hear from
anyone else who *is* able to successfully rebuild a seek table with
0.18.1 on a MPEG-2 recording; perhaps I am completely missing the
obvious, after all.) Again, hopefully 0.19 will take care of this.