[mythtv-users] Joystick usage with mythtv & PC games

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Mon Feb 13 02:17:45 UTC 2006

  On 12-Feb-06, at 5:08 PM, Khanh Tran wrote:

 > Just going into the Video Manager will reindex the empty folder and
 > ask you if you'd like to remove each video.

Duh! Of course. What was I thinking? :/

- George

=======

OK, that cleared up my /video/store perfectly, but like you mentioned in
your first reply this is, indeed, for my TV Recordings so my original
issue still exists. I have a bunch of previously recorded TV shows still
listed, but they are no longer on the hard drive. (/video).

Am I the only one experiencing issues with the mailing list today? I
seem to be getting messages in spurts and I'm not getting them all... I
found these responses in the archives... weird.

Josh