[mythtv-users] PVR-500 Won't Change Channels When Scheduled

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Mon Feb 13 02:43:15 UTC 2006

 > Has anyone else ever had this problem?

   I've had that problem before with my PVR-500.  One difference was that I
was running a later version of ivtv than you're running now.  In my case, all
I did to "fix" it was to do a full power-off, cold reboot.

--
"Robert Eaton, co-chairman of my employer, DaimlerChrysler, took home $69
million in total compensation last year. It would take an employee earning
It is." -- John Durback, July 8, 1999