[mythtv-users] dsmyth and 0.19

Mike stuff at dustsmoke.com
Mon Feb 13 09:13:02 UTC 2006

Matthew Carle wrote:

> [...]
(oops, I didn't realize when I installed the new version it set me back
to mplayer2.exe instead of my mplayerc.exe... Which doesn't have those
options when it streams.)

But anyways, no dice with the latest version of MPC and todays cvs of
dsmyth. There is something wrong with it and aspect ratios. If I full
screen 4:3 with "keep aspect ratio" it stretches it to 16:9 and stretch
to screen enabled. And if I open 16:9 it keeps it at 4:3 unless I full
screen... (which almost works but but its doing some weird zoom on it
even though all of that is turned off). The only way I can keep 4:3
content working right is by stretching to touch inside, and 16:9 is
impossible to get right with this version of dsmyth.

With the stable version, all of this worked. Also, media player classic
is also working fine with files on my hard drive in different formats.
(avi, mpg, etc) So I guess I'll just wait for another days snapshot in CVS.

-Mike