[mythtv-users] 0.19: Problem with Skip Forward/Backward

Lonnie Borntreger myth at borntreger.com
Mon Feb 13 10:27:09 UTC 2006

I just noticed that since updating to 0.19, my different settings on
different frontends for skip forward/backward amounts seem to all be
using the default values as set for the backend.  I have it set for my
office frontend to go forward 60 and back 15, but it uses 30 and 5,
which only exist in the settings table for the backend.

I verified that the frontend's name was properly set in the mysql.txt
file, and restarted the frontend with no change in action.

Anyone else notice this?

Lonnie