[mythtv-users] Nasty shock with Comcast Chicago

JDeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 02:04:08 UTC 2006

But the thing is I shouldnt have to re-kick my modem every morning.
to be perfectly honest its not every morning but seems like it alot.

I just wish there was more competition in the area. Instead if you want
cable internet or tv its comcast or nothing here. They realize this and
then slack off on customer service and quality.