[mythtv-users] MythWeb 0.18 movie search not working for au

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 14 16:07:53 UTC 2006

On 02/14/2006 05:49 AM, Paul Wilson wrote:
> I get now hits from Mythweb if I do a Movie search ie
> search.php?searchstr=canned%3AMovies
> but running the following SQL against the database gives me 22 hits
> SELECT *  FROM `program` WHERE `category` LIKE 'movie%'
>
> What should the category be for this canned search? Movie or Movies?
> or is it the category_type field which is blank? how is this populated?

The word is provider-specific.  From config/conf.php:

// For the "movies" search -- set this to the word your listings
provider uses to
//   describe movies/films/peliculas/etc.
    define('movie_word', 'movie');

I highly recommend you read through the rest of the comments in the
configuration file to make sure you've properly configured your MythWeb.

As a matter of fact, the README for MythWeb says:

Finally, and THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT, you should then edit the files
config/conf.php and .htaccess (instructions for what to set are included in
the file).

Mike