[mythtv-users] Alternatives to DataDirect?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 03:50:39 UTC 2006

Does the "honor the zap2it requested time" feature comes as part of
mythfilldatabase, or is it something set up in the database?  I ask
because I just built a new box that will replace my old box, and it
will eventually (within a week or so) be running .19.  I also duped
the old database to the new box, but want to comply with zap2it's
request.  Do I, or from a more general and useful point, others, need
to do anything to accomoadte them, or will .19 just do this
automagically?