[mythtv-users] mythweb - isn't displaying thumbnails

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Feb 15 23:29:36 UTC 2006

> I have a normal mythweb installation (/var/www/html/mythweb/).  There
> are two .htaccess files (one at the root of mythweb and one at
> /mythweb/data)...could that be causing a problem?  I do have symlinks
> in the /data directory for recordings, but I think my setup is
> typical.

Please verify that the one in mythweb/ is the correct one for .19 -- I
know that some packagers (atrpms for sure) put a "no replace" flag on
that file, so upgrades wouldn't touch it.

The one in data/ should only have some comments and a single line in it
that I added in to lock down security to prevent executable stuff in
case someone wanted to exploit a cgi that happened to live in your
music/video directory.

Other than that, I'm at a loss.  The line I pasted before should work
fine (I've tested the setup on many different systems) as long as
mod_rewrite is working (which it seems it is or you'd be getting a
different error).

-Chris