[mythtv-users] 0.19 LiveTV problems

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 23:33:58 UTC 2006

On 16/02/06, James Dastrup <jc at dastrup.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 12:13 +1300, Pshem Kowalczyk wrote:
> > On 16/02/06, James Dastrup <jc at dastrup.com> wrote:
> > > On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 16:40 -0700, James Dastrup wrote:

{cut}

> > How long does it take you to switch from one channel to the other? I
> > my case it's roughly about 8 seconds (on the same box backend is
> > running). The start-up time is about 10sec.
> >

> About 6-7 seconds; which is twice as long than with 0.18.  Did the time
> increase for you after the upgrade? Is it acceptable? If you have HD,
> are their any other glitches?

The input is a 150 card. The other glitch I've noticed that in the
program guide the channel preview is akwardly streched if i use any
other resolution the 480x480 (i run it 640x480 for normal recordings
and livetv).
It was fine with previous version - start time 2-3 seconds, channel
changes < 2 sec.

The other small glitch is that since the last install mythtv dies on
me everytime I switch off live tv. (with a segfault from the frontend)
:-)

kind regards
pshemko