[mythtv-users] Thanks!

yan seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Feb 16 16:10:28 UTC 2006

I just want to post a big *THANK YOU* to all those who helped me get my
backend set up....

It is now happily recording the shows I want, and I can even play HDTV
back after transcoding....  Analog works fine without transcoding.

It automagically switches between DVB and analog, and mythweb even works....

I still have a bunch of cleanup issues; recordings that won't delete and
all that jazz, but that's easily taken care of....

Anyway, thanks and more Q's to come, I'm sure....

--Yan