[mythtv-users] mythtv-0.19 what is 'recording_options' ?

Cougar mythtv at lost.data.ee
Thu Feb 16 20:41:03 UTC 2006

The idea is great that it is possible to use (old) themes that don't
contain all elements. But it doesn't work as it supposed to. For example
the same shedule preview gives error message but then you are stuck witch
empty screen. It is not possible to return from this empty screen any
more. I use almost latest SVN [8988]. Any idea why doesn't escape work?

--
Cougar

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Phill Edwards wrote:

> Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:20:49 +1100
> From: Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com>
> To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] mythtv-0.19 what is 'recording_options' ?
>

> > The schedule function cannot be used.
> > For instance, at
> > "Schedule" -> "Guide" -> Program selection
> > the following messages output it.
> >
> > The theme you are using does not
> > contain a 'recording_options' element.
> > Please contact the theme creator and
> > ask if they could please update it.
> >
> > The next screen will be empty. Press
> > EXIT to return to the meun.
> >

> Sounds like you're using a dodgy theme. Maybe you should try one of the
> others like MythCenter or GANT and see if that fixes it.
>
> Regards,
> Phill

---
Cougar