[mythtv-users] 0.19 playback halts during LiveTV at end of show

Douglas Hitchcock clarkaddison at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 03:36:37 UTC 2006

I'm a me too on this issue.  My main mythbox is a backend and frontend out
in the living room, and that computer does NOT have the problem.  In the
other room, I have just a frontend only machine, and on that computer it
gags at the end of show times every time.  So in my experience at least, it
seems to just be on remote frontends?