[mythtv-users] Need help installing MythTV?

Andrew Lynch lynchaj at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 12:45:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

Are you having problems installing MythTV? Have you
tried and just cannot get it to work properly?

If so, maybe we could work together. I am working on a
MythTV installer project and am having some difficulty
finding anyone to help test it. The script is
specifically designed to help new users get their PVRs
working with a minimum of fuss but it needs some
testers to work out the kinks I know are in there but
am not finding with just my PC to test on.

If you are interested please either reply to this
message or contact me off list. Thanks.

Andrew Lynch

-
.