[mythtv-users] new to MythTV and/or Linux users wanted!

Andrew Lynch lynchaj at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 19:14:53 UTC 2006

Alan, it sounds like you are an ideal candidate for
testing. I am very much interested in getting
Hauppauge PVR-x50 and ivtv support fully tested. How
about signing up on the mailing list so we can get
started?

Thank you!

Andrew Lynch

PS, We can stay on mythtv-users too whatever is better
for you.
--- mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
<alan at asandco.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear Andrew
>
> I'm very interested but I have problems with
ivtv-0.4.2 at present
> that might inhibit anything meaningful but I'm
certainly game.

> Regards
>
> Alan Secker
>
> Andrew Lynch wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >I am developing an easy to use install guide with
menu
> >tool to help new users easily install MythTV on
their
> >PCs. It is specially designed for efficient use of
> >older and low end PCs.
> >
> >I have had some successful installs and positive
> >feedback already. However, to further improve the
> >script, I need some testers and early adopters to
give
> >it a try and post their comments.
> >
> >If you are a new user or have had problems
> >successfully using other install guides, please
give