[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

Kerry Wilson kwilson at wmsco.com
Fri Feb 17 19:54:02 UTC 2006

My setup is this  I have a MythTV folder under a Mailing Lists folder, I
have a filter which puts any message with [mythtv-users] in the subject
in this folder.  Then I have View > Threads > All checked.  This
presents me with a nice threaded view of the user list emails, which I
didn't even know you could do.  It sounds like you already have that and
need something a little more.  I do not archive mailing list emails

Kerry