[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

Matt Hannan mythtvlist at cox.net
Sat Feb 18 03:26:27 UTC 2006

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> I run mutt in a vt100 window on several GUI's.
>
> Please stop making up strawman arguments to support your point, when
> the weight of the facts are against it.  It only makes you look bad.

OK, I will be the bad guy here.
Who the F is doing that?!?!?!?! The majority must bow to you because you
are using some outmoded form of technology?

Seriously! If anyone else on this list does this, please speak up.

You are showing yourself to be the strawman.

What are you doing? Reading this list thru HyperTerminal?
I have better things to do with my time than figure out how do to
something like that.
More power to you, but come on!

Matt