[mythtv-users] Different PVR350s?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Feb 18 16:37:01 UTC 2006

On Feb 18, 2006, at 9:17 AM, Aaron Aguilar wrote:

> Nah that isn't what I'm talking about in this case.  Both of these
> have remotes and the same model number, it's just that one is
> cheaper.  Newegg is selling one for $170 while Hauppauge's website
> shows a different box, but same model number for $150.  Anyone else?

I would think that plus/minus $10 would be in the normal realm of
retailing variation. I've found NewEgg to be slightly higher on some
items in the past, but they often have stock on items others do not,
and their service is good. You might find that the "S+H" from the
"cheaper" source cancels out the apparent difference.

I think I paid $159 for my 350 at the local Circuit City.