[mythtv-users] 0.19 Ubuntu Packages

Dan Gapinski ashembers at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 18 16:45:14 UTC 2006

thanks for the help with my newbie questions! I still
get the error, but now it looks like this when it's
trying to process rules:

 ./configure --prefix=/usr \
         --cpu=i486 --tune=pentium4 --enable-mmx \
         --enable-lirc \
         --enable-audio-alsa \
         --enable-audio-oss \
         --enable-audio-jack \
         --enable-audio-arts \
         --enable-opengl-vsync \
         --enable-dvb \
         --dvb-path=/usr/include \
         --enable-firewire \
         --enable-ivtv \
         --enable-joystick-menu
 ERROR: CPU specific ./configure options failed
compile
 test
        Removing CPU specific compilation options.
 (-mcpu=i486 -mtune=pentium4)

 big/little test failed
 error, no memalign() but sse enabled, either disable
it or use --enable-memalign-hack

 The error above happens right where I put the
 --enable-memalign-hack
 line. Is there anything else I can look at?

 I am attaching my rules file just in case that might
shed some light.

 Thank you thank you thank you,
 Dan