[mythtv-users] Some remarks for version 0.19

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Sat Feb 18 18:53:34 UTC 2006

- if a show starts at 18:00 and ends at 18:15, the duration displayed with the
OSD is 14 minutes,  shouldn't this be 15 ?  Can some check this with version
0.18 ?

- Each time I watch live tv (I can start it, but it crashes after some time),
a bar is displayed on the LCD screen.  Same for the information you can see
with pressing "I".  This is the same bar you can see when recording
something.  I think this is the result of the live-tv changes.

- I can not find the setting in the frontend anymore where you can define how
much minutes an up and down keypress jumps.

- I have an LCD with 2 lines.  Is it possible to change the text on it in a
more plexible way?  I miss the possibility to display the start and end time
of a show.

Stef