[mythtv-users] Odd problem on Mythweb 0.19 as compared to previous versions (ie 0.18-1)

Michael Fox fox.michael at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:21:13 UTC 2006

If I goto mythweb program listings and click forward a few pages (or
days) then select a program to record. Set it up and update it. I use
to then click on this same page "back to program listing" and it would
take me back to the page I was on before I clicked on the program to
set record options.

Now in 0.19 mythweb if I click this "back to program listing" it puts
me back to the program listing for the current time/day (rather then
the page I was on before I clicked on the the program to record.

Is this going to be fixed and put back to how it use to be, as having
it goto the current time/day program listing is annoying and different
to how it use to work.

Anyone noticed this change.

Thanks