[mythtv-users] Anyone run Myth on a Sony KDS-R60XBR1

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:27:32 UTC 2006

Sony wants you to use the VGA input which will not let me go full screen.
Using the DVI inputs my video card says the TV will not support the
resolutions and defaults to lowest resolution. I have heard where it will go
fullscreen from Windows users but it takes a custom modeline. Thanks to any
help from anyone.

Allan