[mythtv-users] 0.19 mythweb thumbnail behavior oddities?

Rick Lewis rbonafied at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 02:40:55 UTC 2006

@mike,

I figured the cutlist thing was when generating the
first thumbnail.  What I'm referring to is in mythweb.
 If I don't use mythweb, the thumbnail never gets
changed after the initial creation.  Using mythweb,
the thumbnail gets changed whenever a new savepoint is
created.  Here is the code I commented out from
mythweb.  I think you'll see why the thumbnails were
getting updated...

--- from mythbackend.php
   // Delete outdated images, but not until the show
has finished recording
        if (is_file($pngpath) && $lastmodified <
$show->lastmodified && $show->lastmodified >=
$show->endtime) {
            unlink($pngpath);
            clearstatcache();
        }