[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

jgmtfia Mr jgmtfia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:19:52 UTC 2006

I just upgraded to mysql5, and my all tv modules have stopped working
for me.  What I have found is that in programs.php
load_all_program_data the following query is no longer working.  I am
using SVN 8627.

mysql> SELECT program.*, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.starttime) AS
starttime_unix, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.endtime) AS endtime_unix,
CONCAT(repeat(?, program.stars * ?), IF((program.stars * ? * 10) % 10,
"½", "")) AS starstring, IFNULL(programrating.system, "") AS rater,
IFNULL(programrating.rating, "") AS rating, oldrecorded.recstatus FROM
program LEFT JOIN oldrecorded USING (seriesid, programid) LEFT JOIN
programrating USING (chanid, starttime) WHERE program.chanid='1213'
AND program.starttime = FROM_UNIXTIME('1140408000') GROUP BY
program.chanid, program.starttime ORDER BY program.starttime;

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near '?, program.stars * ?), IF((program.stars * ? * 10)
% 10, "½", "")) AS starstring' at line 1

when the error occurs in PHP, $sh is NULL and $sh->num_rows() causes
blank pages to be served.  No errors are shown.  Just an empty HTTP
response.