[mythtv-users] Problem after upgrading MythTV and recorded programs.

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Feb 21 07:49:27 UTC 2006

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> On 2/21/06, *Bruce Markey* <bjm at lvcm.com <mailto:bjm at lvcm.com>> wrote:
>
>     Don't do something drastic for the sake of doing something drastic.
>

> I only try what people suggest,

That sounds noble but your messages betray you. In each of your
messages, you seems determined to do something to your database
before knowing what was going on...

> i've missed recordings because of this issue.

All the more reason to not shoot yourself in the foot.

> you're right the "previously recorded" is a mythweb issue only,
> now I need to find out why it wasn't recorded though..

If you are using 0.19, the "Previously Recorded" page shows the
recstatus of all shows that matches any rule in the past week.
By default, it is sorted by time. Go back to the time of the
showing you believe was missed (or sort by title) to see the status
and episode info. The programid is in the lower left corner. "U" shows
the Program Details page with pretty much all the information known
about that showing.

--  bjm