[mythtv-users] Recordings go missing.

411bliss mythtv at 411bliss.com
Tue Feb 21 12:18:21 UTC 2006

I would recommend watching your mythtv-backend.log and see if it reports any
error messages

# tail -f /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log

After you find a reason, or error message then you will have some clue. Myth
is good about logging, so I image there will be an error in the log that
will help.

-Alex